Saturday 14 February 2015

February 14




Better yet, if you’re anti V-Day, Happy Organ Donor Day/Ferris Wheel Day/World Whale Day…according to my very brief Google search at least. No? Happy Saturday – who doesn’t love Saturday?




In an effort to practice my food photography/styling skills, I played around with my breakfast this morning and took these babies. I've always been one to play with my food. 


I promise I’ll put up the recipe soon, it just needs a teensy bit of tweaking. I just feel like our breakfast was too good not to share - which in the spirit of Valentine's Day is exactly what we did. After whipping up a bit of coconut cream (no pun intended) and throwing on some fruit, I may have stumbled upon a new favourite breakfast combination that’s quick, easy, and I think fairly healthy as far as breakfast foods go. 


So for the mean time, don't mind me leaving these here to salivate over as I continue working on getting my recipe up to par.


Thankfully, I think my culinary skills surpass my photography skills - that's still a bit of a work in progress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment